Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 15:15:27 -0700
My update history is full of things called "Security Update for Windows
RT 8.1" that have been downloading and installing as they please.  But
the only thing just named "Update for Windows RT 8.1" is listed as
having Failed on Feb 16, and if it has been retried since, I'm not
seeing it.  "Check now" says there are no updates for me, but it's not
inspiring much confidence...

David Gillett