Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:28:00 +1100
Ray, just few things you may double check.

1) in safe mode, run MSCONFIG, make sure you have limited memory usage to
512Mb. or try a smaller number, eg 500Mb.
2) make sure you have removed older driver, and try install only nVidia
reference driver, start from version 21.83 (MS certified version), the
latest official 23.11 driver may not as stable as 21.83.
3) make sure you have flashed to the latest BIOS (for mobo)
4) check all BIOS setting, you may slow down a bit (by not take so offensive
in BIOS)

Good luck

Jun Qian