From:
John Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:35:43 -0400
Lisa,

The files you are seeing on the "C:\" are actually in the RAM. The WIN98
startup disk created a virtual drive when you booted from the disk. I would
start by looking at the physical connections to the hard drive (CD too). If
the connections are good, you may want to consider checking to see if you
are getting 12 volts on the yellow wire and 5 volts on the red wire (within
10%) using a multimeter.

HTH...John