From:
Michael Sarian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:29:09 -1000
Well the easiest way to accomplish this task would be something simple.  At
work  i catch a lot of people doing this on their free time.  If you'd want
to install games it's fine.  You don't have to create any secondary users,
because that only makes another personalized folder for that user, creating
more junk, if you want to say on the terminal.  Well the solution before you
install any games would be to back up the system completely, and through it
onto a media device.  Then you can go ahead and install whatever you want
to.  If the system decides to crash on you, just run the backup and BAM!
you're back to how you were from the start.

Regards
Anonymous MIke

>From: andre chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCBUILD] Configuring Windows  for different users
>Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:11:35 -0500
>
>Hi,
>
>I'm concerned about installing games in my computer. But I'm hesitant
>because my computer is used for professionnal work, and I'm affraid the
>games will crash the computer.
>
>If I would create a second user, would this help?  I mean, when I would
>work, my USER session would not contain the games, and when using the
>second
>USER, I would only have access to the games. So bottom line:  if the second
>user crashes the system, will my first user be stable?
>
>I'm using Win XP.
>
>Thank you for your help!
>
>Andre Chiasson
>Quebec City, Canada

>http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca
>
>            Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

Cell phone ‘switch’ rules are taking effect — find out more here.
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx