From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:45:30 -0700
George;
 If you want a really fast combo, I recomend the Soyo SY-5EH5 motherboard.
It uses the ETEQ Chipset and is my board of choice for AT upgrades.
Takes both Simms and Dimms, but with the cheap price of memory use
PC-100/PC-133 Dimms.
 Combine this with a AMD K6II-550 cpu and you will have a fast system.
I have used FIC 503+ and the DFI AT motherboards
but this one is much faster and more stable. Easy to setup also.
they run about $70 on pricewatch.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho