From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 07:30:34 -0700
Have you tried typing "exit" at the prompt? If you got to the DOS prompt
after you were in Windows, exit will get you back. If you configured
your startup to start into DOS and not start Windows, then the "win"
command should complete the Windows startup.

Peter
Peter Shkabara P.E. - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh