From:
John Dinges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:34:57 -0800
Bill,

I dual boot with Win XP and Win ME with no problems. I, like you wanted to
try it out and still have something I was familiar with to fall back on
should the need arise, also I have some older hardware that doesn't work
well on XP. XP works okay it's just a little harder trying to find things.It
has it's pro's and con's, my grandsons think it's great, I haven't had any
real problems with it, my wife and one son think W98SE is the best.I have
had good results with ME and am more familiar with it so tend to use it most
of the time. As to your questions regarding activation I can't help you on
that. I am sure someone else on the list can answer those questions for you.

Good Luck,
John Dinges

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml