Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:04:15 -0800
I've been following this with interest as I have a brand spankin new MS
Wireless Optical 6000 rodent that drives me crazy. Resync helps for less
than one power on cycle of the computer. Supposed to be ergo but I'm getting
carpel tunnel just using the damn thing trying to get buttons to respond. I
finally Googled the MSKB and came up with this
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321122/en-us. Since there are many steps
involved I haven't gotten to it but believe me I will before long. It may
work for you. Like I say, this is a new mouse purchased as my beloved
Logitech MX700 is not too slick with Vista.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA