Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 00:27:21 -0400
My bossy sister has been bugging me about teaching her how to network her
and her daughter's computers (P2P) at home.  I'd rather do it myself and be
done with it but she wants to do it  herself.  (I already have provided her
a 20-ft crossover cable.)  The problem, is we could never make our time
match.  My few minutes with her always end up in World War 3.  Since she is
a very busy lady I would like for her to learn P2P networking by visiting
good websites that she could handle, at her own time.   By that, I meant
networking for novices.  Places that doesn't use  too much Techy or Geeky
terms.  She thinks my books all looks Greek to her.   Can anyone help
recommend such sites?  TIA!

Emie DelRosario