From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:35:38 -0500
 Is the mouse a usb, PS2 or wireless? The first thing I would check
,if you haven't, are cable connections. I've pulled my hair over
problems that ended up being a loose cable. If it's wireless, make
sure the batteries are good. Also if it's wireless, try re-locating
the reciever.
 These are all basic 1st steps that you may have tried and may not
help but I just thought I'd mention in case.
-Phil-

On 1/11/09, John Green <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have a problem with my mouse, (Microsoft Intelimouse) it seemed to start
> when I would clean my PC using "Privacy Eraser Pro" software, (it had a good
> review from PC magazine). Several times a week when I start my computer it
> does not recognize my mouse. I restart then sometimes it will recognize the
> mouse sometimes it does not, Occasionally I need to hold F8 and select
> restart using last good settings and it usually works. I have tried to
> un-install the mouse drivers and re- install the new drivers, but it does
> not allow me to un install, it just re installs, (sometimes successfully
> sometimes not) I have stopped using the Privacy eraser software, but still
> the issue continues. Any recommendations?
>
>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>