Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:28:54 -0600
I am new to this group and have a question.  I am definitely not a hardware
expert and need your help.
I have a Dell PC with a Dell UltraScan P991 Color monitor. All of a sudden
today I am getting horizontal light gray lines across my screen everywhere
there is a line of text. And my color seems a bit off -- red isn't really
red, etc.  I have checked everything that I know to check. I even got out my
documentation but that didn't help.

Has anyone seen this happen before?

On another note, my documentation says that my resolution should be set at
85 Hz (It is set to 75). I cannot find where to change this.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Debbie Grabb

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml