From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 14:41:22 -0400
Hello Donald,

With regard to your questions posted   On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 4:56 PM, by
Donald DeWitt

I will firstly address the part about the CS2 program, which I take it to
be from Adobe.
(which one , you didn't explain or is it the whole suite?)

Regardless., in general you can't transfer installed programs to another
drive,
especially one with a different OS.

You also can't run installed programs from a different drive and OS via USB

The reason is very simple.  Unless the program is "stand-alone" and has no
registry entries,
it will not run, because all references defer to the drive and OS  you run
it on.
Since they don't exist - in your case Win 10 , it simply won't run

To clarify - CS2 references to  registry entries made on Win 7, which don't
exist in the Win 10 registry..
since the program wasn't installed there.

Apart from all that - CS2 is an old "program" and I'm surprised it even ran
on Win 7..
Some enthousiasts tried it om Win 10  and it's wrought with problems..

Note - Regarding Peter Skabara's comment is not what it looks like....
This is not meant to be adversarial ,but facts are wat they are....
Please read below....

Download Acrobat 7 and CS2 products
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

Long discussion here..
 Photoshop CS2 for free.?
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2277492

There are many other discussions about this on the internet , but I chose
to stick
with a reliable source...

Swapping drives or installing as a slave are out of the question.
and is not something that you're prepared for..

You could try and run it eg in VirtualBox on XP or possibly Win 7,
but again this is something that you're not prepared for...

VM's or VHD's have been in existence for quite a while and if you haven't
tried
them up to now , I'm not sure you can handle those..

This is no putdown, but I'm a realist....
This is another area and takes some learning...

Regards,

Peter E.

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>