From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:36:19 -0500
Ralph... I didn't pay too much attention to your original post, I run the
exact same motherboard. The video drivers are on the install disk that comes
with the mobo. The best way to proceed I have found is to simply install XP
following the prompts to format the hdd. It will erase everything on the
drive, but also give you a good clean install of XP. Once the install is
complete, then pop in the motherboard disk and install everything in the
order that the disk lists it. The video drivers are I think third in line
and install quickly. Just keep the disk in the drive until the wizard shows
all zeros (you will understand that as the install process moves forward.)
If you don't have the disk, all drivers are available at www.ecsusa.com and
are easily downloadable. Or if you wish, I would be happy upload them to you
on one of the messengers since i believer there is too much data on the disk
to send as an attachment.

I hope I was of some help since I don't have the first post of the thread.
Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Dean Kiley