From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 10:40:47 -0400
Edna,

Anytime you move a machine and it quits working, the very first thing to
look at are all the connections both external and internal.

Open the box and check ALL the wire connections AND make sure all the boards
are plugged in securely too.

And don't forget to use good electrical safety and static precautions.  You
should be able to find a wealth of information on this in our archives.  (We
certainly have discussed this issue enough times <grin>)

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====