From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:33:16 -0500
Are you talking about simple, fast, and most of all, cheap?  A phone connection will require the least amount of work.  You will have to activate file and printer sharing on the office computer in network settings, and you will have to make some setting changes in that computer's BIOS to allow it to wake up when receiving a phone call. You'll have to set up "sharing" and passwords for it.  The whole thing might be easier if you got a copy of the software, PC Anywhere or some program like that.  If you have the dough, you can set up a login on the Internet, but that would take more time, more money, and is not something you could do yourself without some expensive help.

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml