From:
Peter Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:21:48 PDT
I have come across a new problem at work and would appreciate your
advice.

We have a single computer at work that's being used strictly to RAS into
a clients intranet site, now my boss has just informed me that in order
to allow more users to access the site at the same time I need to set up
a mini network of five computers. A Server and the computers have being
delivered for this job. The question is does anyone have any advice on
what might be the best way to set up the RAS side, I know the network
side of things is simple enough to do.

Will a router do the job efficiently or will I need to be considering
other hardware. ( We presently have the Server, five PC's, one ISDN line
and a modem)

Does anyone know of any websites that might help.

If I am not being clear enough or if you need extra information please
let me know.

Peter