Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:56:05 GMT
>Would someone know how to build a very small computer?  Is it possible to integrate a monitor in this small computer?
You may want to do a search on Google for "LAN Box"  LAN parties have always brought out some of the most unique, powerful and most portable full size computers.  Many are custom built in suitcases or homemade boxes with carry handles or straps on them.  Some include the ability to carry all of your peripherals in the box... leaving you with the box and monitor to transport.  The monitor will be the tricky part, however with a good LCD, the imagination is cranking...

Here are some results from my search (I have seen better however):

http://home1.gte.net/downing7/lan%20box/lanbox.html
http://www.overclockercafe.com/Reviews/X-Bags/
http://www.salsgiver.com/people/webmac/lanbox.htm
http://thetechzone.com/articles/how_to/lan_box2/index.htm