Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:24:52 -0500
From: Bill Patton
Date: December 26, 2004
Subject:WinXP-Drive Image & Activation Question

I am building a new machine and will install WinXP-Home Edition.  I wish to
image the drive as soon as I install the OS for the purpose of easier
restoration when windows becomes corrupted or bloated with other
software/adware/spyware. Will I have problems with activation when trying to
restore an image (Norton Ghost) to this exact same machine?  Would it be
best to image before initial activation or wait until after initial
activation?  Will imaging even work anymore with this activaiton issue?
Thank you, Bill Patton

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL