From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:39:06 -0400
If that includes installing wireless cards in all three computers, setting up the wireless router, and making it all work right, $200 is a good price.The actual physical installation should be rather quick, it is the setup and configuration that will take time.  You could do it yourself, but if you have no experience it might take days to get it working right, and you will be stressed to the limit with frustration.  Make sure they don't leave until it all works, and that they must come back and fix it if it doesn't work for at least 90 days or so at no additional charge, or a reduced charge. In other words, what is their warranty on their work?

Emy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>How difficult is it to install a wireless network in my home? I have 3 computers and one will be located on the 2nd floor (less than a 150 feet between each PC. We were quoted $200 to install the wireless network and security and indicated it would take several hours if I would try to do this on my own and maybe not do it properly...Can you make a recomendation about this??

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads