From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:43:47 -0400
I have used several Seagate UDMAs recently, with very good results. The only
drawback I have had with Seagates is they are not as receptive to
overclocking the bus. Any warranty work I have done for customers over the
past three years has been handled with minimal problems. But the drive I
really have found to be the best in all regards is Maxtor. The No-Quibble
Warranty program is excellent. The drive is a great performer and very
receptive to overclocking. The drives are very quick and one of the best
performers I have used. I would prefer them over WD and Seagate and could
not fully comment on IBM.....

David Olds