From:
Mike Fixler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 13:34:00 -0800
Ian,
I appreciate your help but I'm a little confused.  What is it you look for
and what is it you change?  When you say "the address your going to use"  do
you mean IRQ?  Also how do you change the Input/output ranges?  How do you
know what range to assign?  I've never messed with the adresses before--I'm
new at this.
THanks,
Mike Fixler