From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:27:34 -0400
Kevin,

In another post, Philippe has explained how to
reinstall HIMEM.SYS.  If that does not work,
then we will need more information from you
before we can give you meaningful advice.

Here are the key questions that we need answered.

1. Which version of Windows 98 did you buy?
     The original 98? or 98 SE?
2. Did you buy an OEM package?  Upgrade? or FULL?
3. Does your PC's BIOS have an option to boot
    from the CD drive?
4. Do you have a DOS boot disk available?
5. Tell us about your hardware.
    PC brand, CPU type, amount of RAM, HD size, etc.

The more details you give us, the more accurate our
suggestions/answers will be.

Post the information to the list.

Jim Meagher