Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 08:03:36 EDT
Greetings All,
   I have a friend who just bought an Acer PC running Vista. I  recall some
time back seeing a post by someone who listed what I think were  "services"
that improved performance or at least reduced the resources load.  I've scanned
the archives but can't find it. Can someone point me toward it or  give me an
idea of what can be disabled as well as how to accomplish it?

   I don't want to worry him with all the negativity I've read  about Vista
(I'm happy with xp) but I would like to help him get his machine  running as
smoothly as possible if you folks can give any pointers.

   Also, I seem to remember someone saying the manufacturer might  supply an
xp disc if not happy with Vista???

 Many Thanks,
 -Phil Williams-

listings at AOL Autos.