From:
Upul Godage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:26:03 +0600
I want to share a computer with another person and I need a clean
Windows directory without other person's installed DLLs, registry
entries, applications etc.  That's two Win95 OSs on one computer.

I heard it is possible by,
1. using a third party software like Partition Magic and installing a
boot manager. Is there any problems that would occur using this
method?  Is it reliable?  What about virus threats?  software
compatibility from utilities like Norton etc.?

OR
2. changing the CMOS setup every time booting the computer. Is there
any problems that would occur?

What is the best method?  Is there other ways?
When using those methods do I get two normal like "C:" drives?

Thank you.

--
    Upul Godage <[log in to unmask]>