From:
Larry Atlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:16:03 -0600
> Need some more information.  I have a handheld computer with 8MB Ram and a
> 33.6K modem.  Basically, I need to know if that is enough to access my AOL
> account?  Also does anyone know where I can get an upgrade for the Ram if the
> 8MB is not enough?  Will a place like Office Depot have the upgrade or will I
> have to order it special from somewhere?  It is a LG Electronics brand
> handheld computer.  It's never been out of the box.  When I purchased it, I
> thought it was a color display and thought it would be enough to access my AOL
> account.  I didn't know much when I bought it so now I am trying to fix it up
> to where I can use it for email. Thanks so much.

As far as the raw specs go, it sound fine.  If you can install AOL
software, you should be good to go.  But I would say your best bet is to
open the box, go to the part of the user's manual with the contact
information and ask a tech support rep from LG Electronics.  What OS is
this, proprietary, WinCE, plain windows?  Good luck.

--
Larry Atlow                          Internet:[log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Analyst                Phonenet: (601) 264-9639

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]