From:
CAL Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:50:14 -0600

> Date:    Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:40:13 EST
> From:    Susan Hays <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: File Splitters
>
> Can anyone give me some information on File Splitters?  Since I am new at

I use a program called Shredder.  I believe there is a 16bit version available,
but I run in Windows 98.  However, the reason I went with this program is    1)
It is freeware    2) you can split the file in three different way...you pick
either the size, the number of kb, or have it fill the disk(s)  and 3) when it
splits, it creates it own batch program for putting everything back together.
(less typing for you).  I have used it for a couple of years now, and have not
had any problems with the program or putting the pieces back.  You may access
the site at  http://www.kazusoft.pair.com/shredder/

Regards,
calz

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html