From:
Dave Ralph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:12:47 -0500
1.  This freebie appears to identify RAM sticks and solve the
problem.  Thanks to Tracy and my thanks to everybody who replied.

Everest Home- free at lavalys.com
http://lavalys.com/products.php?lang=en
LT

2.  The link to majorgeeks.com, below, results in either error 404 or, if I
go to the majorgeeks home URL then only a blank green screen and my Spybot
monitor asking me if I want to block Avenue A, a known threat.  It does not
matter whether I block Avenue A or not.  Majorgeeks does not come up on
either of my computers.  I guess thanks for trying.  I do not know why
Majorgeeks seems to be inaccessible from these otherwise vanilla flavor XP
pro machines.

Dave Ralph