From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:38:06 -0600
We have the same problem when printing complex workbooks on LaserJet
printers sometimes.  The following sometimes helps us but can cause other
problems and the option may not be available with your printer.  Go to My
Computer, Printers and select your printer.  Click on Properties icon on
toolbar.  Select the Device Options tab.  Try moving the "Printer Memory
Tracking" slider toward the aggressive side and see how this affects your
printing.  This may cause lost characters if the printer's memory overflows
during printing.  For more information on what this setting does, click on
the question mark in the window header and then click on the "Printer
Memory Tracking" option to open a help window.

Another suggestion would be to turn off graphics on Web pages you want to
print to reduce the complexity.

----------
> From: Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Insufficient Printer Memory Error
> Date: Monday, December 21, 1998 1:21 PM
>
> At 10:17 PM 12/20/98 , William Patton wrote:
>
> >About 30% of the time that I try to print when connected to the internet
> >get the error message: Insufficient Printer Memory.  I have P200MMX,
64mgs
> >RAM.  Printer is:HP deskjet 855Cse.  All I have open is a couple things
in
> >the system tray including NAV, Real Radio and then my browser and
Outlook
> >98.  I should think that I have enough memory for this and to print.
Please

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html