From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:03:14 -0400
Actually it is the other way around.
The power up sequence for an AT is the easiest to set up.

Since an AT system has a power switch that is directly connected to the AC
main, all that needs to be done for an "automatic restart" is to just
leave the power switch turned on.  When the AC power comes back on, the PC
reboots.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====