From:
Chuck Hassenplug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:05:34 -0700
Dear Desmond,
   Sounds like the problem lies in the video card. Have you tried using the
video for an extending length of time in another pc? If the same thing
happens then you know the problem is the video card and you should return
it. If it works fine in another pc, the problem might be an incompatibility
between the motherboard and the video card (even though they are form the
same company). Try that and let us know how it goes.

Sincerely,

Chuck Hassenplug