From:
Glenn Josephson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:01:52 -0400
Barry,
Sounds like giving up on it was the right choice. :)  I agree, it sounds
like something went poof on that mobo and it's not worth the time on that
kind of machine to try and troubleshoot it. When i was working the repair
bench at a PC store around here a few years ago, we'd have a constant stream
of Pac Bells and Compaqs that just went terminal like that.
Speaking of P200s, I had a lucky day today. :) I scored a pretty well
equipped P200 in good working condition that was actually going to be thrown
out. Guess whats going to be used as a linux box here at home. :)

Glenn