From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 23:49:34 +1000

> On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Jun Qian wrote:
>
> > I have trouble with a TV capture card. the TV part is ok, but it doesn't
> > give any sound out. I already linked Audio-out (from tv capture card) to
> > line-in (on sound card). Every setting for sound card is correct as I
> > checked. Did I miss something?

I solved the problem yestoday (it was my mistake), it was the speaker
position. The sound card supports 4 speakers (2 pairs), the speaks was pluged
in "speaker 2" which is ok for games and music, but the TV card is not as
smart as games, it only takes "speaker 1".

J Qian

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]