From:
Betty Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:45:13 -0500
This is a re-submission since no one responded to my first message.

I use Windows98 and have a DSL connection using a SpeedStream external
modem, which works fine.  I also have an internal modem (U.S. Robotics 56K
Voice Win).  As shown in Control Panel/Multimedia, the status is:  "Driver
is enabled but inactive due to an unknown problem."  "Use audio features on
this device" is checked.  Also, "Do not map through this device" is
checked.   Setup for phone on Daytimer gives data for the U.S. Robotics
modem, yet phone calls won't go through.  Is there a way to make the US
Robotics modem active, still keeping the DSL modem active?

My thanks to anyone who can help me.

Betty Quimby

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml