From:
Chuck Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:44:57 -0500
You need to create a new startup disk or obtain one somewhere.  When you
boot up with the floppy disk in drive A it should automatically load
settings and programs into a Virtual Drive D: or E: (I forget), anyhow, when
you type the format cmd it knows where to look (the correct path).  I had
this same problem and finally realized for some reason it wasnt loading the
virtual drive with the format commands.  Good luck