Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:36:28 -0600
Hi All,

My version of System Works doesn't contain a firewall unless it's so hidden
it's not listed.     My System Works 2003 contains System Utilities,
Antivirus, Ghost, Clean Sweep and Web Tools.  Go Back is a possibility, but
I did not install it.  The only things I use are the Antivirus and
Ghost.  I've looked at Options and all the programs and see nothing about a
firewall.    There's no option to unload System Works once computer boots
up.  Only option I have is to disable the autoprotect of Antivirus.   I did
disable the autoprotect and still get the same "access denied"
message.    I see no other way to dig deeper into my System Works.

Sue Na