From:
m_sayer_ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:14:24 -0000
Hi, this works for most Epsons.
Turn the printer on and let it start up properly.
Then, you might see a button which looks like a few sheets of paper piled
up, hold that down for a few seconds, (usually about 3 seconds). The
cartridges should move over to the other side, or at least be out of the way
for long enough to do something positive.)
When you've finished, hold the same button down until it goes back to its
original location.
Good luck
Michele Sayer

How do you move the print head off the sponge?
Wanda Irby