From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 09:06:08 -0500
You may check your soft-off and APM settings, both in Windows and in CMOS.
I had this problem with a motherboard (? several years ago) and could fix it
two different ways:
1) disable APM in CMOS
2) install patch/update to Windows APM (motherboard manufacturer patch)
You could also avoid reboots (how often do you need to reboot?) and just
stick with cold boots.
Play with CMOS first, I'd say.
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]