From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:56:09 +1000
I also had problem with SCSI host card. It was a PCI card on a win95b machine.
Because the machine crashed (software level), so I had to reload win95 for it.
Then the strange problem appeared - when first time I reloaded win95, win95
didn't know the SCSI card, so I loaded the driver comes with the card, then
win95 crashed again, I had to reload win95 again. But after that crash, I
couldn't even boot the computer. the machine always stopped at post and give me
a message about wrong scsi config, I tried to press Cltr-A key to run scsi
utiliy as the message said, but the keyboard also locked, so I can't press the
key. Unless I changed another SCSI card for that machine, there was no way to
fix it.

J Qian