Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:19:28 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 05, 1999 11:35 AM

------Also  Gary VanderMolen & Peter Wilson's comments,

>Bob,
>
>USB is more than just a plug.....etc...&

>From what I've heard, early implementations of motherboard integrated
USB were not very successful....etc...

   Well I surmised as much but thought I'd give it a college try since would
be nice now for a digital camera.  Also tried to rustle up a response from
the Intel Forum, but get the disheartening news they will discontinue all
tech support info on this Bd as of 26 April.  From the lack of responses to
recent postings, looks like they've already abandon us.  Well it's been a
fairly good 3 1/2 yr run--what more can one expect these days??? Thanks all
for your comments.
   And Pete, I guess your Gigabyte Bd is more recent than my Intel.
Cheers
   Bob Decker

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html