From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 20:49:54 -0400
I have this board, and a couple like it from TMC that have 72 and 168 pin
slots.  My advice is do not mix memory types.  I am still running
one of these with two 64 meg EDO 72 pin simms, but they are a lot
happier with 168 sdrams, and they are very unhappy when both 72
and 168 are installed.  My QDI has an LX440 chipset, and the TMC
is using a VIA VP3.

Tom Turak