From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:01:26 -0800
On 12 Apr 99, at 13:07, Errol wrote:

> We both have QuattroPro v6.02. I can print from my computer without any
> problems but as soon as my Wife wants to print to my printer via the network
> she gets an error message "Invalid Data, Aborting Print Job"

  It has been a few years since I used Quattro Pro, and I don't think I
ever had version 6.x, but I never heard of a Windows version of it,
only DOS, right?  So when it wants to print, it must be issuing DOS
printer calls.
  WHen you go through "Add Printer" on your wife's machine, it should
ask if you want to print from DOS programs.  Did you tell it "Yes" and
go through the "Capture a Printer Port" routine?

David G

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html