From:
Nguyen Minh Luan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 16:03:23 +0700
I am going to have a new CPU. but i don't know which of the Intel 200MMX
and the K6 233mhz is the most suitable. I don't work on the field needs
much graphics, enormous multimedia perfomances... but I am a gamer. I do
care about my system's performance much. WIll any one advise me on which
should i choose and please analyze the strong point as well as the weak of
each processors (AMD K6 233Mhz and Pentium 200Mhz with MMX).is K6 include
with MMX technology?
Thanks for reading my mails.
 - Nguyen Minh Luan -
p/s I appreciate all your comments