From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:46:43 -0400
I haven't had this sort of trouble with the newer 'snap-together' cases and
micro form factor boards, but when I built Pentium I systems years ago I
used plastic screws I found at Lowe's.  They have matching fine and coarse
threaded plastic screws in the sizes commonly used on cases.  If required, I
put one brass screw in to act as a ground.
Tom Turak