From:
Dave Littlehale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 18:27:59 -0500
I have a 5 yr old pentium 100 with original Win95.  I'm trying to
install the cradle for a Palm unit and associated software.  The two are
not able to communicate.

I went into the bios; I have a 2nd on board serial port which is
disabled.  I have changed it to Com 2, 4 and IRDA and my modem does not
work.  Com 1 and Com 3 are in use.

I read a previous post to the list on 1/5/99 about this problem and I
don't understand.  My mouse and modem are on com1 & 3 respectively.  I
don't see where I can change IRQ's.  Someone suggested I change the
address of com 2 to 3f8 or 2f8 and don't see where I can do that either.

As you can tell, I'm lost.

Thanks for your assistance

Dave Littlehale