From:
"g.computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 18:47:15 -0400
I too, have had great results for years with Malwarebytes.  I pay the nominal fee of $9 a YEAR for daily updates to the database and for the constant monitor function.  Malwarebytes prevents malware from installing in the first place.  Puts a fence on the hill instead of an ambulance in the valley.  I highly recommended it.

AnnaSummers