From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:59:39 -0400

>They appear to be identical with the stats.  I wrote Creative
and
>asked them if it's the same card.  I will tell you what they
say.
> I think the stat that means it has 3 internal audio inputs is:
MPC-3 CD
>Audio in.  I will keep looking.

Hi,
   Yes, they are the same card.  Ensoniq is now Creative's OEM.
So OEM boards come from Ensoniq, and Retail boards come from
Creative Labs.  I have one of these boards and really like it
(bought it before the merge).  The one thing to know is that the
WaveTable is software.  I think it sounds fine, but if your
planning on doing alot of MIDI work, you might want to look into
a different card if your resources are tight (especially
memory).

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                                  -----