From:
"Paul M. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:52:35 -0400
Wihout any warning, the ability to play music on my system failed.  I could
no longer play MP3 files or any other music format, for that matter.  The
audio cues that are built into XP Pro no longer work.

The audio chip is intergrarted with the mother board, and emulates the Sound
Blaster device.  I thought that there might be a chip failure, so I disabled
all refernces to the on-board sound devices in the BIOS and installed a
Sound Blater Live! Value card.  The System reports no problems with the
sound devices but I still cannot get sound.

Any suggestions?

Paul M. Feldman

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml