Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:06:46 -0400
Hi Mark
I appreciate your reply. I like to inform you that working with Rick
Glazier, this problem was solved. I hope Rick doesn't mind my mentioning his
name. As you say it had to do with the RAID system. What I did was to move
the jumper to disable the system. It was something I never gave a thought
to. You certainly learn more when something goes wrong or you make a
mistake.
Thank you for you consideration in this.
Very truly yours
Jim Markellos