Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:35:38 -0500
Hello,

You may use an external USB to network adapter like the Belkin Wireless G
USB Network Adapter (about $34.00). It comes with a signal strength
indicator that will show you how sensitive the position, orientation and
distance may be. Even touching the adapter with your hand degrades the
signal.
You can use the internal or external by connecting/disconnecting in the
control panel network connections.

Tony Stepke