From:
Dale Mentzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:22:40 -0600
Hi listers,

I recycle a lot of old PC stuff and cleaning is a part of almost every box I acquire. I have a small canister style vacuum and use it with the hose attached to the exhaust fitting and the crevice tool on the other end of the hose. I also find a 3" or 4" new clean paintbrush to be ideal for fans and heatsinks. The vacuum is a lot cheaper than the canned air. If it is not too obvious to say this, you should do this kind of work outdoors.

Regards,
Dale Mentzer

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml